I. General Information
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is AVECO s.r.o., with registered office at Veleslavínská 39, Prague, 162 00.
2. Company Contact Details
VAT: CZ 45315485
with registered office at Veleslavínská 39, Prague, 162 00
tel.: +420 235 366 707
(hereinafter referred to as the "administrator").
3. We are aware of the importance of protecting the personal data and privacy of our customers and other stake holders. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
4. The administrator did not appoint a personal data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
• performance of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR
• Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
• to comply with all the applicable laws and regulations
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required -necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,
• for marketing purposes - sending business messages, newsletters and doing other sales & marketing activities.
IV. Recipients of personal data (controller's subcontractors)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
• participating in the delivery of goods / services / realization of payments based on the contract,
• involved in ensuring the operation of services,
• providing marketing services.
V. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
• the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
• the right to rectification of personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR.
• the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
• the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR a
• the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
• the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
VI. Terms of security of personal data
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VII. Final Provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website, or send you a new version of these terms to the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These terms and conditions take effect on 29/09/2021.