Linux C++ Developer
Do you enjoy developing in C++? Are you interested in real-time management? Would you like to participate in the development of media technologies for broadcasting? In that case, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Who we are
- We are a team of 50 passionate people who build innovative solutions for hundreds of companies in the Media & Entertainment industry.
- We help customers such as television broadcasters and telcos, to better create, manage, and deliver their content to their audience.
- We specialize in studio production automation for live shows, in master control room automation for channels playout, as well as in media asset management. Our solutions are deployed at the customer premises, in the cloud, or a mix of both.
- We are the largest independent automation company, with legendary reliability, and worldwide operations. Our team is located across the globe in great locations such as Prague, Los Angeles, Miami, Bogota, New Delhi, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Geneva, Nice and Dubai.
- We are a stable, privately-owned company, with a long-term commitment to steady growth.
- Aveco is now expanding and we are looking for new talent to sustain our growth.
As a C++ developer for Aveco, you will participate in the development of new and existing backend modules of an automation system used in professional television broadcasting. Our system is a control system - we integrate with devices and third-party systems. We can also control broadcast from AWS, so you can also help us in the field of cloud solutions. Broadcasting of TV programs and recordings take place in real-time (the UNDO button doesn't really work here), so core modules also work in real-time, and must be extremely reliable.
Who you will work with
Primarily, you will work with fellow C++ developers. But as newly added functions must be made available to users, this means that from time to time you will also meet colleagues from the frontend (Java). In the case of third-party device/system integration solutions, this is driven by project managers, which means that you will be also in contact with them. And if you feel like it, you can even fly abroad to assist in integration.
- Strong C++ developing skills
- Knowledge of scripting (UNIX shell)
- Knowledge of Linux / UNIX – ideally at the programming level
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, REST API
- Fluency in Czech and good English
- Responsibility and proactive approach
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Home office on request
- Financial evaluation according to your work diligence and results
- Great team with a family atmosphere
- Company and occasional informal events (if covid allows); bike trips in the summer, cross-country skiing in the winter, we go for a beer from time to time, plus we barbecue together
- Help with everything you need
- Other benefits to be discussed during the interview
For more info, mail to: email@example.com