Location: Prague office, or remote position in Europe
Who we are
We are a team of 50 passionate people who build innovative solutions for hundreds of companies in the Media & Entertainment industry.
We help customers such as television broadcasters and telcos, to better create, manage, and deliver their content to their audience.
We specialize in studio production automation for live shows, in master control room automation for channels playout, as well as in media asset management. Our solutions are deployed at the customer premises, in the cloud, or a mix of both.
We are the largest independent automation company, with legendary reliability, and worldwide operations. Our team is located across the globe in great locations such as Prague, Los Angeles, Miami, Bogota, New Delhi, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Geneva, Nice and Dubai.
We are a stable, privately-owned company, with a long-term commitment to steady growth.
Aveco is now expanding and we are looking for new talent to sustain our growth.
Who you are
Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you experienced, dynamic and interested in the media industry? Would you like to participate in building the next generation television production and playout system? Then we have the opportunity for you!
You will learn continuously about our products and services portfolio in order to reach an advanced technical and functional level.
You will meet prospects and customers to understand their needs and to present Aveco solutions.
This includes, among others, the following activities:
- Plan, build, practice and deliver presentations, demonstrations and proofs-of-concept
- Identify the business use cases and/or technical constraints by evaluating them together with the product team
- Write the functional and technical documentation requested to build Commercial proposals
- Analyse tender requirements and evaluate the opportunity of an Aveco bid.
- Support indirect sales activities (resellers, systems integrators)
- Work closely with the sales, product and marketing team in building the right strategy to help close deals
- Prepare and attend trade shows and support marketing activities
- Very strong communication, presentation, organizational and writing skills
- Excellent time management
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience´s need
- Ability to get things done
- Analytical/Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with modern tools
- Knowledge of MS Office including Powerpoint and Visio
- Travel as needed
Skills an experience
- Bachelor´s degree (ideal but not required) or technical background
- At least 3 years experience in presales or other technical backgrounds
- Ideally experience within the Broadcast/M&E industry
- Fluency in English
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Great team with a family atmosphere in a dynamic company
- Flexibility and freedom
Where you will work
When not meeting with prospects and customers, or attending the usual broadcast trade shows such as IBC in Amsterdam, or NAB in Las Vegas, you can work from our office in Prague, and enjoy great times with our team, or you can benefit from a nice co-working space. Work from home is also possible. Feel free to mix them all!
Contact us for more information: jobs @ aveco.com