Location: Prague office, or remote position in Europe
Who we are
We are a team of more than 60 passionate people who build innovative solutions for hundreds of companies in the Media & Entertainment industry.
We help customers such as television broadcasters and telcos to better create, manage, and deliver their content to their audiences.
We specialize in studio production automation for live shows, in master control room automation for multi-channel playout, as well as in media asset management. Our solutions are deployed at the customer premises, or in the cloud, or a mix of both.
We have become the largest independent automation company in the industry, with legendary reliability and worldwide operations. Our team is located across the globe in great locations such as Prague, Los Angeles, Miami, Bogota, New Delhi, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Geneva, Nice, and Dubai.
We are a stable, privately-owned company, with a long-term commitment to steady growth.
Aveco is now expanding and we are looking for new talents to sustain our growth.
Who you are
Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you experienced, dynamic and interested in the media industry? Would you like to participate in building the next generation television production and playout system? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- Learn continuously about our products and services portfolio in order to reach an advanced technical and functional level.
- Meet prospects and customers to understand their needs and to present Aveco´s solutions.
- Analyze the tender requirements and evaluate the opportunity of an Aveco bid.
- Support and advise sales and product team in building the right strategy to help close deals.
This includes, among others, the following activities:
- Plan, build, practice and deliver presentations, demonstrations, and proofs-of-concept. Answering any questions.
- Identify the business use cases and/or technical constraints requiring product evolutions, and submit them to the Product Management department for evaluation.
- Write the functional and technical documentation requested to build commercial proposals.
- Support indirect sales activities (resellers/systems integrators).
- Work closely with the sales, product management and marketing teams.
- Prepare and attend trade shows and support marketing activities.
Skills and experience
- Very strong communication, presentation, organizational and writing skills
- Excellent time management habits
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience´s need
- Analytical/Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with modern tools
- Knowledge of MS Office including Powerpoint
- Experience from TV/Broadcast welcomed
- Bachelor´s degree (ideal but not required) or technical background
- At least 3 years experience in presales or other technical backgrounds
- Ideally, experience within the Broadcast/M&E industry
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Open "family“ culture and informal atmosphere in a dynamic company
- Flexibility and freedom
- Working on projects around the world (North & South America, Asia, Europe, Dubai, etc.)
Where you will work
When not meeting with prospects and customers, or attending the usual trade shows such as IBC in Amsterdam, or NAB in Las Vegas, you can work from our office in Prague and enjoy great times with our team, or you can benefit from a nice co-working space. Work from home is also possible. Feel free to mix them all!
Contact us for more information: careers @ aveco.com