Project Engineer - SENIOR
Would you enjoy installing quality Czech software all over the world? Are you looking for a long-term engagement, enjoy traveling? In that case, join us!
Who we are
Since 1992, Aveco has grown into the TV industry’s largest independent automation company – with production and master control playout automation, media asset management and workflow automation serving over 300 of the world’s leading broadcasters. In addition to the Czech Republic, we have customers in Brazil, Peru, India, the Philippines, Mexico, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Poland, the USA...pretty much everywhere..
We have been expanding worldwide and we are going to continue to grow! There are around 40 of us in Prague, and we also have offices in Miami, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Bogota, Geneva, Nice, New Delhi, and Hong Kong.
- Detailed project definition/specification
- Implementation of our products at the customer site according to the specification
- Technical collaboration on projects with a focus on delivery of already available features rather than development
- Providing help to the support team while the system is ON-AIR
- Cooperation & education of team members
Who will you work with?
You will be part of the project team. You will primarily work with project engineers and managers who will teach you broadcasting technologies, explain how things work in "television", show you what our systems can do, and teach you how to configure them. You will discuss technical solutions with presales, then on a daily basis, you will communicate with the customer's or system integrator's technicians to resolve existing or new technical requirements with them. We are a software company, so we develop new solutions for our clients, so you will also be in contact with developers from time to time.
- University degree plus 1 year of experience in a similar position or college plus 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced English, fluency in Czech
- Deep knowledge of OS LINUX is a must (openSUSE is preferred)
- Technical thinking and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of scripting is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Travel as needed
- Have a proactive and pro-client approach
- Valid driver license (no international restrictions)
What we can offer you?
- Flexible working hours
- Home office on request
- Financial evaluation according to your work diligence and results
- Potential to become a Project Manager
- Great team with a family atmosphere
- Company and occasional informal events (if covid allows); bike trips in the summer, cross-country skiing in the winter, we go for a beer from time to time, plus we barbecue together
- Help with everything you need
- Other benefits to be discussed during the interview
Contact us for more information: jobs @ aveco.com