Technical Support Analyst L1 (Colombia)
Location: Colombia (remote-first)
Would you like to work in a TV station environment? Do you enjoy communicating with people from different parts of the world and helping others? Then join our international support team.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled junior/student to start her/his career. You can grow with us!
About the role
- As a Technical Support Analyst L1, your main task will be to identify and solve HW/SW problems. Register and keep track of the technical issues through our ticketing system and update the status on regular basis.
Who we are
- We are a team of 55 passionate people who build innovative solutions for hundreds of companies in the Media & Entertainment industry
- We help customers such as television broadcasters and telcos to better create, manage, and deliver their content to their audiences.
- We specialize in studio production automation for live shows, in master control room automation for channels playout, as well as in media asset management. Our solutions are deployed at the customer‘s premises, in the cloud, or a mix of both.
- We are the largest independent automation company, with legendary reliability and worldwide operations.
- Our team is located across the globe in great locations such as Prague, Los Angeles, Miami, Bogota, New Delhi, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Nice, and Dubai.
- We are a stable, privately-owned company, with a long-term commitment to steady growth. Aveco is now expanding and we are looking for new talents to sustain our growth.
What you should have
- Good knowledge of IT
- 1 year of experience in the technical field
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of Linux-based systems (OpenSUSE preferred)
- Ability to adapt and learn new concepts and products
- Experience with:
- networking and network troubleshooting
- analytical and monitoring tools (Kibana, Zabbix)
- ticketing systems (REDMINE, JIRA, etc.) and repositories (GIT, SVN)
- accessing customers remotely via VPN, desktop, etc.
- Ability to cooperate with team members working in different time zones
- Ability to take on shift work, holidays, weekends, and on-call responsibilities
What we can offer you
- Open “family“ culture and informal atmosphere in a dynamic company
- Interesting work in an attractive TV station environment
- Flexibility and freedom
- Full remote
- Financial evaluation according to your work diligence and results
- Help with everything you need
Contact us for more information: careers @ aveco.com